The list of publications as updated from DBLP database.
1. Rakesh M. Verma, Michaël Rusinowitch: Proceedings of the 2016 ACM on International Workshop on Security And Privacy Analytics, IWSPA@CODASPY 2016, New Orleans, LA, USA, March 11, 2016. ACM 2016, ISBN 978-1-4503-4077-9 [contents]
2. Luis Moraes, Shahryar Baki, Rakesh Verma, Daniel Lee: University of Houston at CL-SciSumm 2016: SVMs with tree kernels and Sentence Similarity. BIRNDL@JCDL 2016: 113-121
1. Rakesh M. Verma, Murat Kantarcioglu, David J. Marchette, Ernst L. Leiss, Thamar Solorio:
Security Analytics: Essential Data Analytics Knowledge for Cybersecurity Professionals and Students. IEEE Security & Privacy 13(6): 60-65 (2015)
2. Wenyaw Chan, George Cybenko, Murat Kantarcioglu, Ernst L. Leiss, Thamar Solorio, Bhavani M. Thuraisingham, Rakesh M. Verma:
Panel: Essential Data Analytics Knowledge forCyber-security Professionals and Students. IWSPA@CODASPY 2015: 55-57
3. Zhimin Gao, Nicholas DeSalvo, Pham Dang Khoa, Seung-Hun Kim, Lei Xu, Won Woo Ro, Rakesh M. Verma, Weidong Shi:
Integrity Protection for Big Data Processing with Dynamic Redundancy Computation. ICAC 2015: 159-160
4. Rakesh M. Verma, Nirmala Rai:Phish-IDetector: Message-Id Based Automatic Phishing Detection. SECRYPT 2015: 427-434
5. Stephen Huang, Rakesh M. Verma: Proceedings of the 2015 ACM International Workshop on International Workshop on Security and Privacy Analytics, IWSPA@CODASPY 2015, San Antonio, TX, USA, March 4, 2015. ACM 2015, ISBN 978-1-4503-3341-2 [contents]
1. Tanmay Thakur, Rakesh Verma: Catching Classical and Hijack-Based Phishing Attacks. ICISS 2014: 318-337
1. Rakesh M. Verma, Bailey E. Basile: Modeling and analysis of LEAP, a key management protocol for wireless sensor networks. SECON 2013: 65-67
2. Rakesh Verma, Nabil Hossain: Semantic Feature Selection for Text with Application to Phishing Email Detection. ICISC 2013: 455-468
1. Rakesh Verma: New Undecidability Results for Properties of Term Rewrite Systems. Electr. Notes Theor. Comput. Sci. 290: 69-85 (2012)
2. Rakesh Verma, Narasimha Shashidhar, Nabil Hossain: Two-Pronged Phish Snagging. ARES 2012: 174-179
3. Araly Barrera, Rakesh Verma: Combining Syntax and Semantics for Automatic Extractive Single-Document Summarization. CICLing (2) 2012: 366-377
4. Rakesh Verma, Narasimha Shashidhar, Nabil Hossain: Detecting Phishing Emails the Natural Language Way. ESORICS 2012: 824-841
1. Araly Barrera, Rakesh Verma: Automated extractive single-document summarization: beating the baselines with a new approach. SAC 2011
2. Araly Barrera, Rakesh Verma, Ryan Vincent: SemQuest: University of Houston's Semantics-based Question Answering System. TAC 2011
1. Sam Blackshear, Rakesh M. Verma: R-LEAP+: randomizing LEAP+ key distribution to resist replay and jamming attacks. SAC 2010: 1985-1992
2. Nicholas Radcliffe, Rakesh M. Verma: Uniqueness of Normal Forms is Decidable for Shallow Term Rewrite Systems. FSTTCS 2010: 284-295
3. Julian Zinn, Rakesh M. Verma: A polynomial algorithm for uniqueness of normal forms of linear shallow term rewrite systems. Appl. Algebra Eng. Commun. Comput. 21(6): 459-485 (2010)
1. S. Blackshear, Rakesh M. Verma, R-LEAP+: Randomizing LEAP+ Key Distribution to Resist Replay and Jamming Attacks, Proceedings 2010 ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC 2010), March 2010.
2. Zhiyao Liang, Rakesh M. Verma, "Correcting and Improving the NP Proof of Cryptographic Protocol Insecurity," Fifth International Conference on Information Systems Security (ICISS 2009), December 2009.
1. Zhiyao Liang, Rakesh M. Verma, "Improving Techniques for Proving Undecidability of Checking Cryptographic Protocols," ARES 2008, pp. 1067-1074, 2008, PDF Copy.
2. Rakesh M. Verma, Zhiyao Liang, "Complexity of Checking Freshness of Cryptographic Protocols," Proc 4th Fourth International Conference on Information Systems Security (ICISS 2008), December 2008, PDF Copy.
3. UH-CS-08-02 Zhiyao Liang and Rakesh M. Verma, "Real Cryptographic Protocol with an Insider Attacker: Improving Techniques for Proving Undecidability of Checking Security Goals," February 27, 2008.
4. UH-CS-08-12 Rakesh M. Verma and Bailey E. Basile, "Modeling and Analysis of LEAP, a Key Management Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks," August 08, 2008.
5. UH-CS-08-14 Zhiyao Liang, Rakesh M. Verma, "Complexity of Checking Freshness of Cryptographic Protocols," September 27, 2008.
6. UH-CS-08-15 Zhiyao Liang and Rakesh M. Verma, "A Note on An NP-completeness Proof for Cryptographic Protocol Insecurity," October 05, 2008.
7. Zhiyao Liang, "On Formal Methods for Checking Cryptographic Protocols," Doctoral Dissertaion, PDF Copy.
1. UH-CS-07-04 Zhiyao Liang and Rakesh M. Verma, "Secrecy Checking of Protocols: Solution of an Open Problem," April 9, 2007.
2. Liang, Z. and R. M. Verma, "Secrecy Checking of Protocols: Solution of an Open Problem," Joint Workshop on Foundations of Computer Security and Automated Reasoning for Security Protocol Analysis, July 2007, PDF Copy.